Friday, July 11, 2008

No baby yet and other stuff...

Well, no baby yet. But technically there is not supposed to be. Human impatience is a tough one. I keep reminding myself that I have te easiest job here on earth. Just chill out and let my body do as God designed it. Sometimes I just want to help a little too much. Oh well.

Miles is eager for someone to be in the baby's bed...so he figured it might as well be him. Here is a picture of him cozing up;o)



I finally have Owen's portrait at home. His art teacher, Debbie, put some of her work on a website and "Owen" has gotten some good comments. Thought you might want a look at some of her other art. Check out Debbie Anderson at the Fine Art America website.

1 comment:

Sara M said...

So cute!! I saw on your ticker, only 8 days left! Guess I'll be seeing you soon ;)